- Abstracts must contain these parts: Objectives/Methods/Results/Conclusions and in English written. Keywords are optional, but must be involved in word count.
- The Objectives/Methods/Results/Conclusions sections are limited to 350 words or 2500 characters in total, research theme of abstracts must be in vascular surgery fields, including basic research, translational research and/or case reports/series.
- Authors are not restricted by the number of abstracts submitted. However, no more
than 8 authors per submission are allowed.
- Updates and edits to submissions can be made as needed prior to the submission
- Titles must be in title-case, and may not include author, institutional and/or
Graphics in Abstracts
- The maximum file size is 1 MB; JPG files are the only accepted format.
- No more than two images may be uploaded. MULTIPLE PANEL FIGURES ARE
NOT ALLOWED (i.e. a single figure with parts 1A, 1B, 1C).
- Graphics must be cited in the abstract and include a title. Additionally, table columns and/or rows must be labeled in at least 8-point font.
- Graphics in sketches model need to be completed by a professional artist.
- Images must be the original, unpublished property of the author(s). Written
permission must be obtained from the rights-holder in order to reuse any copyrighted
- Image Size : 1920 x 1080 pixel
- Image Orientation : Portrait
- Min Resolution (Density) : 150 DPI. Image resolution must be sufficient prior to submission, as the abstract software will not check this.
- Videos in abstract are not permitted
All abstracts will be submitted within certain period soon, please kindly check our website
http://asvs2019.com regularly regarding our deadline and further submission. Don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.